|Faculty||Course of Study|
|Faculty of Management and Commerce||
(iii) Management Information Technology
(I) Online Data CollectionThe students need to fill the Online Data Collection sheet available in the university web site (http://www.seu.ac.lk) or web link (st.seu.ac.lk). Use the NIC number (Eg: 123456789V) as the user name and A/L index number (Eg: 1234567) as the password. The students are requested to adopt the following guidelines.
- Once the students have filled the online data collection sheet with all required details click on 'Submit Data Sheet' button to download a soft copy of completed data collection sheet in PDF format to mail.
- Please check whether a PDF copy of the data collection sheet has been sent to the student's e-mail account.
- It is required to get a printout of your PDF document of data collection sheet and the hostel application (if you applied for hostel accommodation) and to bring the duly signed printed copy along with other documents mentioned in the section (ii) of this letter for enrollment.
(II) Documents Required for EnrollmentThe students are expected to bring the following documents for enrollment.
- Duly completed "Application for Enrollment of New Entrants Academic Year 2017/2018 & Declaration form"
- Printed signed copy of the Data Collection sheet (downloaded document after the online enrollment)
- Printed signed copy of the Identity Card form (downloaded document after the online enrollment)
- Printed signed copy of the Hostel Application form (only for the student who applied for hostel accommodation)
- Original UGC Admission letter with photocopy
- Original Birth Certificate with one certified photocopy
- Original G.C.E (O/L) Certificate with one certified photocopy
- Original G.C.E (A/L) Certificate with one certified photocopy
- Original School Leaving Certificate with one certified photocopy
- Original I.D Card with one certified photocopy
- Eight (08) copies of passport size (5cm x 4cm) colour photographs
Payment of Admission FeesStudents are requested to credit a sum of Rs. 2,000/- (two thousand) as admission fee to the university. The fee should be paid at any branches of people's Bank in cash to the credit of the South Eastern University of Sri Lanka. Account No: 228-1001-9000-1704, People's Bank, Addalaichenai and attach the bank slip (customer copy) with the enrolment form.
Hostel FacilitiesThose who applied for hostel facilities are requested to meet Director, Student Accommodation, South Eastern University of Sri Lanka, Oluvil on 29th April 2019 (Monday) between 11.00 am to 12.30 pm along with the items mentioned below. You have to pay Rs. 2,300.00 as hostel fee for first year to the university. The fee should be paid at any branches of people's Bank in cash to the credit of the South Eastern University of Sri Lanka. Account No: 228-1001-9000-1704, People's Bank, Addalaichenai and attach the bank slip (customer copy) with the hostel application.
If you have any further clarification, please contact the Senior Assistant Registrar, Academic and Student Affairs Division through 067- 2255463.
H. Abdul Saththar
|Reporting Place||Contact Person||Items to be brought to the Hostel|
Office of the Director
South Eastern University of Sri Lanka, University Park,
Mr. UL. Mansoor
01. Plastic Broom
02. Plastic dust Tray
04. Pillow and pillow covers
05. Plate for Meals, a cup and water jug
06. Plastic Buckets for cloth washing
07. Plastic cloth rack
09. Mosquito Net
Download News Online Registration