|Faculty||Course of Study|
|Faculty of Technology||(i) Bachelor of Biosystems Technology
(ii) Bachelor of Information Communication Technology
Online Data Collection
The students need to fill the Online Data Collection sheet available in the university web site (http://www.seu.ac.lk) or web link (http://st.seu.ac.lk). Use the NIC number (Eg: 123456789V) as the user name and A/L index number (Eg: 1234567) as the password. The students are requested to adopt the following guidelines.
Once the students have filled the online data collection sheet with all required details click on 'Submit Data Sheet' button to download a soft copy of completed data collection sheet in PDF format to mail.
Please check whether a PDF copy of the data collection sheet has been sent to the student's e-mail account.
It is required to get a printout of your PDF document of data collection sheet and the hostel application (if you applied for hostel accommodation) and to bring the duly signed printed copy along with other documents mentioned in the section (iii) of this letter for enrollment.
Documents Required for Enrolment
The students are expected to bring the following documents for enrollment.
1) Duly completed "Application for Enrollment of New Entrants Academic Year 2016/2017& Declaration form"
2) Printed signed copy of the Data Collection and Identity Card forms (downloaded document after the online enrollment)
3) Printed signed copy of the Hostel Application form (only for the student who applied for hostel accommodation)
4) Original UGC Admission letter with photocopy
5) Original Birth Certificate with one certified photocopy
6) Original G.C.E (O/L) Certificate with one certified photocopy
7) Original G.C.E (A/L) Certificate with one certified photocopy
8) Original School Leaving Certificate with one certified photocopy
9) Original I.D Card with one certified photocopy
10) Eight (08) copies of passport size (5cm x 4cm) colour photographs
Payment of Admission Fees
Students are requested to credit a sum of Rs. 2,000/- (two thousand only) as admission fee to the university. The fee should be paid at any branches of people's Bank in cash to the credit of the South Eastern University of Sri Lanka. Account No: 228-1001-9000-1704, People's Bank, Addalaichenai and attach the bank slip (customer copy) with the enrolment form.
Please note that the hostel facilities will not be provided on the above date (25.02.2019). Commencement of orientation programme and academic programme will be notified later.
If you have any further clarification, please contact the Assistant Registrar / Faculty of Technology or Senior Assistant Registrar, Academic and Student Affairs Division through 067 2052822 or 067- 2255463 respectively.
H. Abdul Saththar