Accelerating Higher Education Expansion and Development (AHEAD) project
The University Business Linkage Cell (UBL Cell) of the South Eastern University of Sri Lanka (SEUSL) is established according to the UGC Circular 10/2016 with the funds of the Accelerating Higher Education Expansion and Development (AHEAD) operation in order to promote research, development, innovation and commercialization. The UBL-Cell scorecard prepared for AHEAD operation. Suitable candidates are invited for a walk-in interview for the above post.
No. of Vacancies - 01
This is a full-time position, initially the appointment shall be for a period of 12 months. The position may be renewed based on performance and need, during the period of the operation.
The UBL Manager is responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing the University UBL Cell;
- Coordinating UBL Projects and activities; and
- Working closely with the University UBL Cell Director
A monthly payment of LKR 55,000 per month with EPF and ETF shall be paid, subject to satisfactory performance.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor's Degree from a University recognized by the UGC.
- Having good working knowledge of English and computer literacy.
- Strong communication, negotiating skills and good interpersonal relations.
- Ability to interact with senior academics, administrative staff in the University and other stakeholders.
Method of Recruitment
Interested candidates are requested to attend for a Walk In Interview on 11.07.2019 (Thursday) at 10.00 a.m. at the Board Room, Administrative Secretariat, South Eastern University of Sri Lanka, University Park, Oluvil with a self-prepared application along with Curriculum Vitae, Original and Copies of Educational Certificates, Birth Certificate, National Identity Card and other relevant certificates.