FACULTY OF TECHNOLOGYDEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Temporary Assistant Lecturer /Temporary Demonstrator in Information & Communication Technology.
Note: Candidates must be a Bachelor of Science (B. Sc.) graduates in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Networking, Information Technology degree recognized by the University Grants Commission.
FACULTY OF ISLAMIC STUDIES AND ARABIC LANGUAGEDEPARTMENT OF ISLAMIC STUDIES
Temporary Assistant Lecturer in Information Technology
(1) A Special Degree in with specialisation in the relevant subject with First or Second Class (Upper Division) Honours awarded by a recognised University;
(2) A Special Degree in with specialisation in the relevant subject with Second Class (Lower Division) Honours awarded by a recognised University;
(3) (a) A Special Degree in with specialisation in the relevant subject without honours or any other degree with at least Second Class Honours awarded by a recognised University,
(b) (i) A Doctoral Degree in the relevant field
(ii) A Masters Degree in the relevant field obtained after a full - time course of study of at least 24 months duration (or an equivalent part - time course of study) with a research component by way of thesis / dissertation.
(iii) A full time Master degree in the relevant field of a minimum of 18 months duration with at least 60 credits* of which not less than 15 credits* of research by way of thesis/dissertation.
[* One credit considered per course unit/module should be in accordance with the Sri Lanka Qualifications Framework (SLQF)]
(4) Such Academic or professional qualifications or professional experience as may be approved by the University Grants Commission upon the recommendation of the Higher Educational Institution concerned.
Temporary Assistant Lecturer - Rs. 40,324.00 /- pm. (Fixed) [U-AC2-2016]
[Approximate gross salary- Rs. 49,000/- pm. Inclusive of all allowances]
Temporary Demonstrator - Rs. 33,100.00 pm. (Fixed) [U-AC1-2016]
[Approximate gross salary- Rs. 43,000/-pm. Inclusive of all allowances]
Those interested are requested to attend for an interview on 10.12.2018 from 09.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. at the Board Room, Administrative Secretariat, South Eastern University of Sri Lanka, University Park, Oluvil with a self-prepared application along with Curriculum Vitae, Original and Copies of Educational Certificates, Birth Certificate, National Identity Card and other relevant certificates.
1. Post of Temporary Assistant Lecturer / Temporary Demonstrator in Information & Communication Technology on 10.12.2018 (Monday) at 09.00 a.m. to 09.30 a.m.
2. Post of Temporary Assistant Lecturer in Information Technology on 10.12.2018 (Monday) at 09.30a.m. to 10.00 a.m.
South Eastern University of Sri Lanka
Oluvil # 32360