Aims and Objectives of the Faculty of Technology
- To offer innovative marketable Programmes of study in technology integrated with relevant supportive disciplines.
- To provide a world-class technology educational environment to facilitate undergraduate, graduate education and life-long learning.
- To foster innovation, creativity and conduct focused research in technology and product development.
- To disseminate knowledge by publishing in peer-reviewed journal articles and books and presenting finding in various forms.
- To produce high quality employable graduates in technology equipped to pursue a career in academia, government, industry or as an entrepreneur locally and globally.
- To serve the community/nation by taking leadership/consultative/collaborative/participatory roles in professional societies, government bodies etc.
Vision and Mission Statement of the Faculty