The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
- To support capacity building of graduates for the non government partners in the field of employment.
- To promote and provide capable graduates in Sri Lanka.
- Serve as a link between university, private sector and government of Sri Lanka.
- Produce and develop a proficiency graduates for the Sri Lankan community as well as international community.
- To assist providing internationally recognized graduates.
- To support development of lifelong career guidance system, which services will be available to SEUSL students, based on their needs in education and occupation selection, in accordance with Sri Lankan employment policy.